PlayStation World of Final Fantasy trailer & release date

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Credits
Square Enix has announced that World of Final Fantasy will launch in North America on October 25 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Additionally, the company has released a new, English-language trailer that shows off the game's heroes and monsters.
source

Do you like the look of this game?

are they kidding??? i wanna play real games and not watch chibi maruko chan.
the game looks funny. (which is not something cool).I've played ff13 and the graphics are much better. the charecters look real..but this one is like...ugh cant describe..terribly bad
I am looking behind to play it...(i mean i am not looking forward to play it)
The trailer and the charecter design failed to interest me..

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of the chibi look, plus was it me or did the dubbing seem off to their lip talking?

But I would be willing to play this, if gotten cheaply.

Honestly no, I couldn't do it. Whatever they're trying to pull with these little chibi characters just isn't going to work for me. I don't care if it's cheap, just no. Oh, and yea you're right. The dialogue and their lip movements aren't exactly in sync.

Honestly no, I couldn't do it. Whatever they're trying to pull with these little chibi characters just isn't going to work for me. I don't care if it's cheap, just no. Oh, and yea you're right. The dialogue and their lip movements aren't exactly in sync.

oh good, I'm not losing it then :p

Back