Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
International media publisher Future (Nintendo Power, Official Xbox Magazine, PlayStation: The Official Magazine, etc.) has teamed up with developer Blizzard to publish World of Warcraft: The Magazine.

The new quarterly publication will make its debut at BlizzCon 2009, with the first issue packing an impressive 148 pages worth of WoW goodness in the form of high-definition artwork, strategy debates, and articles devoted to celebrating WoW’s five-year anniversary.

“We’re bringing together an international team of player-writer experts to create in-depth articles about World of Warcraft’s design, art, lore and community, as well as all aspects of its gameplay. It’s really important that our magazine articulates multiple player perspectives, so that the editorial offers balanced – and sometimes even opposing – points of view on winning strategies and tactics, “ the magazine’s editorial director, Julian Rignall said in an official statement.

Eager readers will be able to get their WoW-loving hands on the mag for $39.95 for a one-year subscription or $69.95 for two years. And for anyone planning to attend this year’s Blizzcon, you might want to stop by Future’s booth (Hall
cool0003.gif
, and sign up for a subscription in person. There might just be a super exclusive plush green stuffed murloc in it for you if you do...

more here

all I know is, why isn't there a magazine on this already?

I wonder how will they keep content fresh and worth reading if it is a monthly magazine since I'm sure a lot of those Game guides for WoW are probably a good intro to the game already.

Back