Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

POSH Mobile Equal Pro L700 7.0" Tablet Android Phone

• 7.0" HD LCD Capacitive Touch-panel Display, With Android Lollipop 5.1 Small Tablet, 5MP Primary Camera with LED Flash, 2MP Front Camera
  • Powerful Quad Core 1.0 GHz Mediatek MT 6735 Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory, Micro SD up to 32GB
  • Enhanced 4G LTE 2,4,7,17, GSM/EDGE/4G HSDPA+ 850/1700/1900, 2800mAh battery, Micro USB charger, Micro SIM, 1 year USA warranty
  • Package includes: Phone, wall adapter, charging cable, headphones, manual, battery Built in device, screen protector
  • Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile

This is one giant phone. It's got a 7-inch display and absolutely dwarfs most smartphones. The Posh Equal Pro L700 sells for around $100 and includes LTE connectivity.

Posh L700 (USA Link) - http://amzn.to/2aFpiNg
Posh L700 (International Link) - http://geni.us/9yVoAF

$99 is a good price for a 7 inch phone. I'm surprised that this big Phone comes with headphones, screen protector, and Micro-USB to full size female USB port for connecting stuff like a keyboard, flash drive, or to share power with another phone.

It is also kind of impressive that the phone comes with 1GB of RAM instead of 512MB like most cheaper smartphones in the $100 and below price range.

My note 4 is pretty big and since I'm not one who carries a bag around, its really inconvenient for me to carry it around due to its size. I hate to have anything bigger.

My note 4 is pretty big and since I'm not one who carries a bag around, its really inconvenient for me to carry it around due to its size. I hate to have anything bigger.

I think some trench coat, hoodies, and baggy pants sometimes have big pockets which are big enough to carry a bigger phone.

Maybe there is now an increase in sales for fashionable clothing with big pockets which can hold bigger smartphones in their pockets.

I think some trench coat, hoodies, and baggy pants sometimes have big pockets which are big enough to carry a bigger phone.

Maybe there is now an increase in sales for fashionable clothing with big pockets which can hold bigger smartphones in their pockets.

Fall, winter and spring is fine since I can wear a coat. But I have nothing in the summer.

Fall, winter and spring is fine since I can wear a coat. But I have nothing in the summer.

You can wear pants or shorts with bigger pockets, or use a fanny pack bag which are those bags which you wear as a belt on your waist.

It's as big as a tablet!
Well, it's good to have a big screen but it's difficult to handle.

Back