worse time for your internet to die?

obviously when playing an online game and getting close to the end only to lose connection. But for me I do most of my forum stuff at night, during typical maintenance hours for my ISP, so many times I will get on to do GL stuff, only to find no internet available :squint:

I think the worst time the internet to die is when downloading a game or game console update which is very large in size, and the possibility of the large download file may of gotten lost or broken because the internet died.

Well, the same as the controller dying stuff.
When I am about to clear a level.....

On my old ISP it was happening quite often for my internet to die while playing a competitive match in CS:GO. Yep.

might be failing equipment.

Unfortubately, failing equiptment located at the ISP building like Switches, servers, and cables may not be fixed for many hours.

I read a few news stories online of ISP breaking the internet for the entire USA.

Unfortubately, failing equiptment located at the ISP building like Switches, servers, and cables may not be fixed for many hours.

I read a few news stories online of ISP breaking the internet for the entire USA.

usually its one's own modem and or router that fails often or caused headaches.

usually its one's own modem and or router that fails often or caused headaches.

I think there is also a possibility criminals like vandals and robbers cutting and stealing the internet cables to sell or cut cables for fun.

Any time I'm online....

The internet will die when I'm in the middle of doing something on my forum, more than likely. It won't do it when I'm not there. Oh no. It will do it while I'm trying to moderate something or perform some kind of administrator duties which is the worst possible time for it to die.

I also feel a bad time for the internet to die is when you are streaming your gameplay video on Twitch or YouTube live when a lot of people are watching you play a game.

Any time I'm online....

The internet will die when I'm in the middle of doing something on my forum, more than likely. It won't do it when I'm not there. Oh no. It will do it while I'm trying to moderate something or perform some kind of administrator duties which is the worst possible time for it to die.

many of GL's much needed work has been delayed due to loss of internet, I need to get a unlimited plan one of these days on my phone as a backup...

many of GL's much needed work has been delayed due to loss of internet, I need to get a unlimited plan one of these days on my phone as a backup...

Cheaper DSL service and dial-up service can also be an affordable backup which can be good enough for forum posting, basic web browsing, and e-mail.

Back