Worst game you've played on PS4?

lens

Full GL Member
Credits
I’ll go with Ride to Hell: Retribution. I mean, this game has awkward controls and weak storyline. This made it so hard to play. It's a big disappointment.

The first Asserto Corsa. The controls were horrible.

I’ll go with Ride to Hell: Retribution. I mean, this game has awkward controls and weak storyline. This made it so hard to play. It's a big disappointment.
I agreed because a game that is not appealing is a disappointment. Let me add Day One: Garry's Incident to the list. This game has a very poor graphics and frustrating gameplay.

I know I played a bad one, but can't recall at the moment.

Godzilla: Destroy all monsters was probably the best, and funniest Godzilla game I played.

sniper elite 5, just didn't feel the same as the previous game. haha

Fast and Furious Crossroads is the worst game for PS4, I like NFS so I gave a chance to another race game, but it was a mistake

Honestly, in my case, I'd like to mention an entire group of games. My pick would be the Kemco Jrpg games. The vast majority of them are the same and they're extremely basic. After you played one, you can almost say you've played them all. I recommend NOT buying Kemco jrpg games if you're into jrpgs

Back