Would you buy a tablet which comes with non-free PC and Mobile games pre-installed on it?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I will buy a tablet which come with a lot of good games like Grand Theft Auto V, Doom 3, Call of Duty, Crysis, Minecraft Full PC version, console games like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games which got ported to mobile, etc which are pre-installed on the tablet which I can play, or emulate if there is not an Android or Linux version of the game for Android and Linux tablets.

I have a few keyboards, and controllers, so I don't need to use touch controls to play the games if I don't want to.

Sure why not. Saves me the time and energy from paying and downloading them myself.

Saving bandwidth, and downloading time is a good advantage for users since a lot of users are still on limited data plans where the internet bandwidth is capped to 200GB or less.

If I got a tablet, I wouldn't necessarily get it for gaming reasons. To be honest, I don't know that I'd want those on my tablet anyways since any tablet I'd have wouldn't be for gaming.

If I got a tablet, I wouldn't necessarily get it for gaming reasons. To be honest, I don't know that I'd want those on my tablet anyways since any tablet I'd have wouldn't be for gaming.

Tablets can be a good way of playing many types of games without spending a lot of money. There are more $100 and cheaper tablets which are good enough to play older classic console games with an emulator app, or playing re-makes of older games like Roller Coaster Tycoon on tablets.

Tablets could be an affordable way of playing classic console games and other types of games on a 10 inch or bigger screen than a smartphone or smaller 7 inch netbook. Sometimes. Most of the games for tablet are free downloadable games, or can bought cheaply for a few dollars on the iOS app store, Google Play, Amazon App store, and Windows Store. If it is a Windows tablet, users can use Steam, and other online stores to download and play games.

There are inexpensive controllers, and keyboard and mouse for Windows tablet to use for gaming on games which support keyboard and mouse.

If the tablet could handle a game like GTA V then I might consider it but I still think I would prefer playing those big games on either a console or PC. I'm not a huge fan of playing games on phones or tablets because of the controls. I don't think playing multiplayer on Call of Duty on a tablet would work out well either. If there was a good game for free on a tablet then I would take it into consideration of course but depends on the price as well

If the tablet could handle a game like GTA V then I might consider it but I still think I would prefer playing those big games on either a console or PC. I'm not a huge fan of playing games on phones or tablets because of the controls. I don't think playing multiplayer on Call of Duty on a tablet would work out well either. If there was a good game for free on a tablet then I would take it into consideration of course but depends on the price as well

If the games like GTA V which came with a Windows 10 tablet allow users to install them on a desktop PC as well, I will be more likely to get a tablet. I think I would be very disappointed if the games which came with the tablet was tied to only the tablet, and did not allow me to play the game on other devices which I own since most games are digital these days, so people should be able to download and play them on as many devices they own.

It would be nice to have a Windows 10 tablet with games like GTA V to play with a gamepad controller or small keyboard and mouse setup, and transferring the save file to a more powerful desktop PC when at home.

For certain tasks like driving a car in GTA V, or walking around by foot, touchscreens controls could work okay depending on how responsive the touchscreen is, and how big the on-screen buttons are.

Back