Would you like?

Would you like to see LoL on any other device?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

luispas

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Would you like to have the opportunity to play League of Legends from you mobile phone?
It would be very awesome, but I think it's hard to do it and maybe would be viable for a tablet.
The game has so many buttons and options, I think it would be very very hard to do it, but the idea is not bad. That's a way to have more contact with people.​

Er, not really, no. I am not a huge League of Legends fan in general. I did try to play it but never gotten into it properly. The community seems a bit too toxic for my taste - as soon as I messed up they all flamed me. I also think that from my minor experience that I do have playing LoL, it isn't really a game that would make sense to port onto a phone or a tablet. It is far too complex and would be impossible to control. I doubt that Riot Games would ever consider investing their money into this.

If you are trying to find a good phone/tablet MOBA though, you always have games like Vainglory that were specifically made for these devices and therefore highly optimized to work in a quality way.

Er, not really, no. I am not a huge League of Legends fan in general. I did try to play it but never gotten into it properly. The community seems a bit too toxic for my taste - as soon as I messed up they all flamed me. I also think that from my minor experience that I do have playing LoL, it isn't really a game that would make sense to port onto a phone or a tablet. It is far too complex and would be impossible to control. I doubt that Riot Games would ever consider investing their money into this.

If you are trying to find a good phone/tablet MOBA though, you always have games like Vainglory that were specifically made for these devices and therefore highly optimized to work in a quality way.

You're right, there are better games that were made for mobiles. And I know that the League community is a very tough one, but it's up to us if we decided to ignore that and simply play. You can always block people from the chat, so you won't see anything of what they type.

Back