Would you rather get a Gaming Tablet or Nintendo Switch right now?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I think I be more happy to get a gaming tablet like the Razer Edge Pro instead of the Nintendo Switch right now.

I don't know if there will be many Nintendo Switch games which I want to play, or if there will be many games which get release for the Switch if the Switch does not sell well.

There are already a lot of good games on Steam, Gog, Origin, and other online games stores which sell a lot of games for Windows, Linux, and Apple Mac.

The controllers on the Nintendo Switch also look small, and less comfortable for people with large hands. I prefer bigger controls for longer gaming sessions.

I'm also worried about the battery life of the Switch being too short like 2-3 hours.

Razer Edge Pro Review Video by IGN

Most likely the Switch since its better suited for gaming.

Most likely the Switch since its better suited for gaming.

I agree the Switch will most likely be better suited for gaming if it has a lot of games designed to work well on the Switch.

I got a feeling that some third-party game makers will just port their PS4, Xbox One, or PC version of their games to work on the Switch, and the controls may not be as responsive as the PS4, Xbox One, and PC version of the game. The graphics may also not look as good as the PS4, Xbox One, and PC version of the same game on the Switch.

But, some custom Gaming PC Tablets like the Razer Edge Pro maybe better suited for gaming if the controller design is good, or users' plug in a keyboard and mouse when playing some PC games like Crysis, World of Warcraft, Star Craft, and League of Legends which are designed for keyboard and mouse when played on Windows.

Last edited:
100% with the Switch since it's made for gaming and if I was going to buy for the porpoise of gaming then I get that. I can always use my phone to go online anyway. Maybe in the next new release that the Switch will be updated to go online to play with people

I would definitely go for The Switch since it's been created for gaming and it would be perfect. Going for a tablet I would risk picking on up that probably wouldn't do half of what I expected however with The Switch I know that is for gaming and would do what I needed.

Back