would you rather??

lala1122

heyy :)
Awards
Credits
ok its pretty self explanatory, the first poster asks a question like would you rather 5 million dollars or to be famous then the next poster answers the question and then asks there own

I'd take the money. Being famous with no money? Sounds like a nightmare.

Would you rather consume ten gallons of wasabi or be subjected to ten hours worth of Skyrim "arrow to the knee" jokes?

I rather be subjected to ten hours worth of Skyrim "arrow to the knee jokes".

Would you rather earn 10 million dollars every 2 months and never meet the love of your life or marry the love of your life only make 100 dollars every two months?

Love and $100 every two months. All the money in the world can't replace that special someone.

Would you rather lose both of your legs to a random albeit small meteorite or your arms to chainsaw-wielding monkeys?

I'd go with the arms being chopped off by chainsaw wielding monkeys.

Would you rather have 8 million dollars or, have 1 penny on the first day of a month, 2 on the second day, 4 on the third, 8 on the fourth, ect... (doubling every time) for the entire month?

Doubling every day, I know about that guy with the rice on the chess board
wink.gif
I'd have 1073741824 pennies (10 million)

Would you rather suffer from brain freeze for 5 hours or have a large burning stick pushed onto your skin 5 times...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather have brain freeze for 5 hours!

Would you rather have a 3DS or would you rather have a 4DS? *Joking*

3ds probaly

would you rather eat bugs for the rest of your life or not be able to smell anything for the rest of your life

not be able to smell any thing for the rest of my life

would you rather die in verry hot weather or die in verry cold weather

umm probaly fail epically cos if it isnt epic then it sucks so then its basically a fail anyways

would you rather die or live and have everyone hating you

I'd rather live and have everyone hate me.

Would you rather be missing an eye or seven toes?

missing 7 toes

would you rather get hit by a roller coaster going 100 miles per hour or get hit by a truck thats on fire going 80 miles per hour

I'd take the roller coaster, going at a 100 miles per hour it would most likely be an instant death.

would you rather die inside an erupting volcano or drowned at sea.

inside a volcano (i cant drown at sea i have uhh... well i cant tell humans it would break the promis of the mythical beings)

Go Posidon

Back