Would you stick a Chrome, IE/MS Edge or Firefox Logo on a computer, smartphone, or other stuff?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I won't stick a sticker of a web browser logo on my stuff which I plan on taking out in public like a laptop, bag, or binder.

There are some people who very supportive one web browser over the other, and there is a chance I may have a less friendly conversation with a Internet Explorer, MS Edge, Firefox, Opera, and Chrome users on which web browser is best, and why.

I just put a Batman symbol on my work laptop. People like it.

I would actually put my website logo on something before anything that I have no control over.

I would actually put my website logo on something before anything that I have no control over.

This is a good idea for getting free advertisement for a website like a general discussion forum, online store or eBay seller store.

If I were to may a web browser program, I may stick the logo of my browser app on my laptop, phone, and other stuff, so I get a few more users.

No, not really. My forum or website logo sure. But I don't like any of the browser vendors enough to give them free advertising on my laptop or phone...

I wonder if one of the small reason for Firefox OS being unsuccessful was because it had the Firefox Logo on the phone and device. Some people just need a cell phone for calling, texting, playing video and music files, and web browsing.

But, user's don't want to advertise their support for Firefox/Mozilla where Mozilla CEO resign because of his opposition to gay marriage which is his personal choice, and some more conservative users see it as a bad reason for resigning.

I don't think you have to worry about any Internet Explorer/Edge users coming to argue with you. They probably don't exist :p. But yeah I like to keep my stuff free of any stickers, they just make things look tacky and cheap in my opinion

I don't think you have to worry about any Internet Explorer/Edge users coming to argue with you. They probably don't exist :p. But yeah I like to keep my stuff free of any stickers, they just make things look tacky and cheap in my opinion

I agree there are not many IE/Edge users who promote that they are fans of the browser by wearing a shirt or something else with the "e" symbol for IE on it.

Stickers can be good for hiding scratches, and dents. A bigger sized well-designed sticker could make an old faded laptop or phone look better. I seen some big stickers also called skins for electronics which has a space, wood and metal pattern which look nice.

Back