Would you take a career in gaming?

Nope, I can't program. I can't draw. I could maybe write a story but that is very tedious and to player test games would kill my love for gaming.

Depending on the game I could help with the story or giving ideas. I would also play games and give feedback and report issues as well. I don't know how long I would last though.

Head of promotion would be quite cool. I think I would have some pretty creative ideas on how to advertise the game and how to do a proper good trailer that everyone would like. Would also be pretty fun to be in charge of arranging different events for the game

Since I'm more of a writer, I'd really want to write out the story for a game. Like, if you give me some characters and a basic concept, I can write a pretty good story, if I say so myself.

Head of promotion would be quite cool. I think I would have some pretty creative ideas on how to advertise the game and how to do a proper good trailer that everyone would like. Would also be pretty fun to be in charge of arranging different events for the game

You say that now, till someone does something bad and you suddenly got to clean up as much as possible to get rid of any bad looks.

I can see myself playing the game and giving feedback, however, I don't see myself being able to work in the gaming industry beyond that. I can program and I can't draw. I might be able to throw out some ideas on some stories but that's a big maybe.

Depends. It seems like a few people have done that via Twitch. I think I could have a good life playing video games for people's entertainment.

It actually depends on the technology. If I like the technology being used and if I have those skills, then I would certainly think about it.

Otherwise it would be a big far no for me.

I feel working at a video game store would be one of the few gaming related jobs I can do because I don't know how to make games, and game testing jobs seem hard to get, and less common

After high school, I've always wanted to be a game tester. This sure was a dream job. Scanning for any program errors, bugs & glitches. Then submitting a report of the current findings of that type of game...It could take hours with due dates included. I've changed my mind though. Working 8 hours a day is enough for me with a lunch break. And its not so bad too. haha

After high school, I've always wanted to be a game tester. This sure was a dream job. Scanning for any program errors, bugs & glitches. Then submitting a report of the current findings of that type of game...It could take hours with due dates included. I've changed my mind though. Working 8 hours a day is enough for me with a lunch break. And its not so bad too. haha

what are you doing now then?

I'm the same. I thought that would be a good job to have, if I were to go into the gaming industry. But I'm like you, I'm good working an eight hour shift with a lunch break thrown in there somewhere.

what are you doing now then?

I was working as a person who records the home games at the local college 30min away from where I live at. Don't know the job title, but it was like a full time job.

I'm the same. I thought that would be a good job to have, if I were to go into the gaming industry. But I'm like you, I'm good working an eight hour shift with a lunch break thrown in there somewhere.

Yeah! I'm glad you agree with me WitchAssassin. I'm thankful for the job I already have haha

Back