Wow!!! E3 this year, so many amazing titles

Nick_Pope

Credits
Hey guys, first post to test the waters in this community....E3 this year is awesome, so many amazing titles I want to get my hands on. I am a PC gamer and PS4 gamer so i am not really limited in what I can play. What are you guys excited about?

Me personally? I want....
  • Battlefield V
  • Red Dead 2
  • Dying Light 2
  • Fallout 76
They are the ones I am most excited about but just before writing this I seen the trailer for Just Cause 4 which looks bloody good as well

There are great games this year, but many aren't my cup of tea.

Valkyria Chronicles 4, Spider-man, Ghost of Tsushima.

Not Wow enough E3 this year for me though. No new intel on FF 7 remake, no Trails of Coldsteel 3 western release intel at all.

Last edited:
Liked the look of basically everything shown, but there wasn't an announcement that blew me away. My most anticipated game is Resident Evil 2, but we've known they'll remake that since 2015.

There are plenty of games this year that has a great name and all, but there are plenty that I am holding off from until more videos etc come online with gameplay footage.

I like some really cool titles like battle for atlas,battlefield 4,marvel spider man and maybe assassin's creed.

All these types of events create always cause excitement, although at the time of the actual event as the guest for some viewers the event was more of the same.

Back