Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
xbox360visa.jpg

The Xbox 360 has been in India for almost two years and Microsoft has been doing a solid job bringing titles over to the region. India has Lost Odyssey, Grand Theft Auto IV, Ninja Gaiden II, and an Xbox 360 branded Visa card.

Microsoft teamed up with ICICI Bank to “enable customers to enjoy the benefits of Digital Entertainment productsâ€￾. This initiative gives India’s technology savvy emerging middle class discounts on Samsung, Kodak, and Xbox 360 products. When you purchase a wireless controller with the Xbox 360 Credit Card you get 10% off. Buy games like Dead Rising, Dead or Alive 4 or Gears of War and you get to take 15% off the price. It looks like orders have to be completed at an online store, but it’s a creative marketing tie-in to boost Xbox 360 sales in a developing nation.

link

nice. I wonder if the Wii and PS3 will get one.

seems like a great deal but people over there do not on the whole earn alot of money compared to most of the world, i wonder how poular the systems are over there in the first place

I agree in principle but i do not own a credit card at the moment, get offered them all the time, but they are easy to et yourself into trouble with as i found out in my younger days lol

Back