Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
After years of not updating their Achievements list, Xbox is finally bringing some fresh changes to the service.

Xbox will soon be letting gamers reveal the descriptions for secret achievements. With the current set-up, Xbox gamers have to choose to "Search for Help" when they get to a secret achievement, which will trigger the Microsoft Edge browser to pop up with Bing search results. It's an inconvenient way to figure out what secret achievements one has left to unlock in a game, so this upgrade should be well-received by achievement hunters. As for when exactly this update will be available, that remains to be seen. Microsoft has said that the achievement update will be rolling out with the Xbox console update for June, though a specific date wasn't provided.

I feel like people play games regardless of the achievements and even if they are new, I feel it would be more desirable to finish the hardest ones.

I feel a digital game guide for a game would be a better way to find secret achievement, and people can read a digital game guide file when you are offline instead of using a web browser and Bing search engine.

Back