Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The next generation of Xbox Live will have access to over 300,000 servers, which is larger than the entirety of the internet was during the late-'90s. All of your content will be available and stored on the cloud, meaning you can access your games, movies, and saves anywhere at anytime.

Microsoft has promised that the service will help the Xbox One become "a dedicated game DVR," and it will deliver bigger matches, more players, and persistent worlds.

Polygon reports that the cap for Xbox Live friends will also raise to 1000, up from the 360's limit of 100. You'll also be able to display display various levels of privacy. Certain friends will only be able to see your Gamertag, while closer ones will see your full name.
source

Sounds nice.

It's not charging completely for online. People will be able to play online for free, but they are introducing extras for charges.

From what I hear, it's subscription like Live. Well that's what my friends have told me. Skeptical until E3.

I'm replying to the Xbox ONE threads? Whats wrong with that? Not my fault no-one else is posting about it. Kinda just like a lot of the gaming related threads.

Commonsense would tell you it was obvious it was in response to the person before you.

Unless of course you think every response on a forum is in response to the post immediately before it.

Back