Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Xbox and Axe are partnering up to bring you a new line of body wash imaged after Xbox gaming, yes this is no joke. According to GameSpot, Xbox will release a line of personal hygiene products this summer called Xbox Lynx. Lynx is the name that Axe is marketed by in Australia, New Zealand, China and elsewhere outside the U.S, which at this time U.S will not be seeing it.

Master Chief's green and personal hygiene products will be available in stores near you soon and next would be blue Cortana's lol
3d6fc5147ebeacbce5644af8d8e0a627--cortana-halo-cortana-sexy.jpg

I wonder if Xbox Lynx body wash would be cheaper than the regular Axe body wash since people who use this body wash would be advertising Xbox in their bathroom/shower for free after buying Xbox Lynx, and placing it in their home.

Not bad, looks amazing. I bet it will probably smell really good. Excited to see what it smells like. I probably wouldn't get the body wash but would love to have some axe spray of their brand if it smells decent.

full

Xbox and Axe are partnering up to bring you a new line of body wash imaged after Xbox gaming, yes this is no joke. According to GameSpot, Xbox will release a line of personal hygiene products this summer called Xbox Lynx. Lynx is the name that Axe is marketed by in Australia, New Zealand, China and elsewhere outside the U.S, which at this time U.S will not be seeing it.
I actually got sent one these and they aren't half bad. They have a more of a citrus smell to them!

Back