Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Summer Game Fest continues throughout the Summer, and Xbox is celebrating the festivities by releasing over 40 game demos to try. Xbox fans keeping up with this Summer's game showcases will be able to try some of the games that they see during the event thanks to Xbox's Summer Game Fest Demo event.

Microsoft has released over 40 game demos to the Xbox Dashboard which are expected to be available for gamers to try until Xbox's Summer Game Fest Demo event comes to a close on July 21. More demos will apparently join the Xbox lineup as the Summer continues, but several titles have already been confirmed and released on the Xbox Dashboard.

Included in Xbox's Summer Game Fest demos are A Juggler's Tale, Antipole DX, Arietta of Spirits, BattleCakes, Black Book, Button City, Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four, Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered, Clone Drone in the Danger Zone, Clouzy!, ConnecTank, Death Trash, Deathtrap Dungeon: The Golden Room, Dreamers, Echo Generation, Faraday Protocol, Fractal Space, Get Packed: Fully Loaded, Godstrike.

Justice Sucks: Recharged, Lake, Lawn Mowing Simulator, Mad Streets, Mayhem Brawler, Pain the Town Red, Princess Farmer, Sable, Sail Forth, Strings Theory, Tanknarok, Teacup, The Eternal Cylinder, The Riftbreaker, The Strange Story Of Brian Fisher: Chapter 2, The Tale of Bistun, Trigger Witch, Tunic, and Wreck Out are all also available on the Xbox Dashboard during Summer Game Fest.

Nothing for me to try but it's good that they are releasing some demos for games. I wish every game had a short demo for us to try games

It's the main reason why I still like physical discs I guess. If you don't like a game, you can always return it. Not possible when buying a game digitally.

Back