Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Despite having an Indie Showcase in May, Nintendo has been notably absent around the time of Summer Games Fest, but now they have revealed their latest presentation set for June 22 that will entirely revolve around the upcoming release of Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

There is still a rumored General Nintendo Direct for next week, early July to give more info on other Nintendo games and maybe finally reveal the Goldeneye Remaster?

Cool, but I don't wanna watch it because I plan on going into this game as blind as possible.

I'm so lucky that I got to know this information today. Looking forward to the latest updates. Although there have been many types of games released by game manufacturers and strategy games are the ones that give me a lot of memories. Strategy games are one of the game genres that bring a lot of excitement to players. Entertainment is always essential in everyone's life. So do you think the game is bad? What criteria to evaluate a good game? Game Mods will help us have a better experience, right? I used to spend a lot of time playing WorldBox Mod APK on Techzapk.com, I found it not completely bad for me. Has anyone played Worldbox yet? So how do I develop and maintain the WorldBox game

Last edited:
Back