Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hello GF gamers, last year I made a promise which is I would hold contests every month for the year 2013. Well that didn't turn out well, so for the last months of 2013 I will hold 2 contests. The first one is a Xenoblade giveaway along with it's art book. This incredible gift was supplied by our oldest member GracefulAssassin. The other contest is first to plat GTA V.

So lets start with the Xenoblade giveaway, first off proof of what I am offering:

http://gamingforce.us/contest/xeno1.jpg

http://gamingforce.us/contest/xeno2.jpg

This is a very rare game in perfect condition, it is used but it's just like new and that is my personal guarantee. The game alone goes for $100 on ebay and with the art book? We're talking hundreds of dollars. So I'm not doing this till a total of 30 members who have 25 posts sign up for this prize. The contest will be a lottery where you gain entries by completing different required tasks. Getting people to sign up for this will net you an early lead. Once the required members sign up the contest, it will start and will last for one month, more details will be given when the following spots have been filled:

1. GracefulAssassin (not able to win first prize)
2. AidsorHIV
3. hissae2
4. Super Bowser Bros.
5. Nuke
6 Memento Mori

Once you sign up, please use the following images on other sites to promote the contest by linking directly to this topic please.

If you go inactive you will be removed from the spot, these first 30 spots are only to start the contest, all are welcome to join no matter how late it gets or how many sign up. 2nd place will get $30 and 3rd will get $10 and 4th place will get 100,000 GF shards and 5th place gets 50,000 GF shards.

For the other contest, first to plat GTA 5. At 12:01 AM on the day GTA 5 releases is when this contest starts. It's pretty simple, the first person to plat the game on any system will win the prize. 1st place will get the amount of money they spent on the game (you will need to give me a pic of the game receipt!) plus an extra $50. 2nd place will get $25 and 3rd will get $10 while 4th and 5th place people will each get 25,000 shards each. I will start a topic on the night of the game release.

So that's it for the contests this year, spread the word and I look forward to see how these turn out.

-DS B)

For the Plat contest, for people getting it on the 360, can we enter as well and just get all the Achievements?

Also I'll enter Xenoblade for any place but first. I don't wanna win the game back. Lol

I got confused. So signups are for the XenoBlade contest now right? And you've announced the future contest being the GTA5 race to plat contest right?

GracefulAssassin said:
For the Plat contest, for people getting it on the 360, can we enter as well and just get all the Achievements?

Also I'll enter Xenoblade for any place but first. I don't wanna win the game back. Lol
I did say for any system, the plat is just a easy word to use for all trophy type systems.

AidsorHIV said:
I got confused. So signups are for the XenoBlade contest now right? And you've announced the future contest being the GTA5 race to plat contest right?
correct.

In. Im ready for one of these just like the old contests.

I'm not getting exactly how I'm supposed to do the Xenoblade contest. Are these just signups with no instructions?

I'm going to join because damn big prize.

I spelled it out pretty clearly in the post, the Xeno give away is a lottery where I list things you have to do to gain tickets to win the lottery. Once the spots are filled or near being filled I'll make the starting post that details everything.

Wow, im not here as much as I used to be. Doesnt seem like either contest is really doing well. :(

Have you thought of a plan b?

The GTA5 contest is now "null" because I got the plat a couple of hrs ago.

Back