Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

That's funny but it's also quite sad as it's realistic! College is so expensive. & what's more, just because people have degrees doesn't mean they'll be able to find a job.

Well now you have the job job. So all's well that ends well.

Things will not always go as planned most of the time. So you just have to be more optimistic that you have managed to complete one of your main goals in life. That's already a nice achievement imo.

Just hang in there man! Soldier on!

Giving up is never an option eeh.

I agree giving up is never a good option in life. There is a chance that someone can be rich and happy for some reason like they won the lottery, or got a big raise and promotion from their employer who decided to pay workers fairly.

This. Unless you are one of the lucky individuals that got a full ride scholarship because you're playing a sport then you're absolutely screwed.

This. Unless you are one of the lucky individuals that got a full ride scholarship because you're playing a sport then you're absolutely screwed.

Hate how sports people are special. I have a cousin who is smart as heck but even with all their grants they still had a large bill to pay. Which isn't right.

Same can also be said about the kind of money they make in sports too. Like in football for example, how can a player earn over €1.15 million every week..?

Same can also be said about the kind of money they make in sports too. Like in football for example, how can a player earn over €1.15 million every week..?
Football money is like drug money. It's insane how much these players make for running up and down the pitch for 90 mins.

Back