Yo o/

Ijah

Insert witty title here
Awards
Credits
Hiya!
So, first things first, I'm Ijah, a common British video game enthusiast (and also a self proclaimed otaku),
I often hack and modify games in my free time, most notably Mario Kart Wii as I spent a few months creating custom tracks for the game under the alias "Luigi45000vr".

I also am fluent in HTML and CSS (somewhat good with PHP) and have designed a few websites in the past.

Alright, anyway, I decided to register here as I used to lurk around the predecessor of this board, and no, I don't have a 3DS and probably never will.
tongue.gif

Also, my introductions aren't the best~ :c

Wait, how do you know him Link?

Anyway, welcom- oh wait, you don't have a 3DS. Get out. T_T

I joke of course. I could never say such words to a fellow Otaku. Welcome to the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. I don't own a 3DS either. I just don't like the technology of 3D so I pretty much refuse to get it. Plus I'm broke so even if I wanted it I couldn't afford it. I'm more excited for the Wii U anyway.

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community Ijah! I don't know you personally, but the fact you said you created custom Mario Kart Wii tracks means I might have seen one or more of your videos because I've seen quite a few Mario Kart Wii custom tracks.

But enjoy it here!

Aye, I did two in fact, both were done when hacking the game was fairly new, so they don't look as good as they used to when compared to some of the newer tracks and ports.
tongue.gif

The ones I did (in order of creation dates)
Luigi's island.
Sunset forest.

Sunset forest did take a while due to the fact I had to build the track using ms paint PNGs for layers.
But yeah, thanks for the welcomes everyone. n.n

Back