Gaming Reinvented You may now invest into the Nintendo Switch

GR News

Feed Poster
Credits
How would you like to put some money towards Nintendo’s services and get a little savings back? You’re in luck as Nintendo has launched a new Switch promotion where players can purchase special vouchers that can then be traded in for new games. The program is called Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers, and the way they […]
Source

Continue reading...

froggyboy604

Staff member
Credits
The vouchers look like a good deal for people looking for a discount on newer Switch games. But, I feel I rather wait for a game to go on sale where the discounts maybe cheaper during a sale.

froggyboy604

Staff member
Credits
If this takes off, I fear Nintendo won't bother with discounts.
I feel discounts will still exist for a long time because discounts are a good way to get more buyers for a game for people who read about discounts on social networks, forums, blogs, and websites.

froggyboy604

Staff member
Credits
sadly it looks like this method is trying to replace discounts.
That is disappointing. I prefer discounts because there is always a chance that someone steals your voucher, or you lose your voucher if it is a paper or gift card voucher. Digital vouchers may also get lost forever if there is a computer problem/glitch which delete your voucher information from Nintendo's web server.