You may now invest into the Nintendo Switch

GR News

Feed Poster
Awards
Credits
How would you like to put some money towards Nintendo’s services and get a little savings back? You’re in luck as Nintendo has launched a new Switch promotion where players can purchase special vouchers that can then be traded in for new games. The program is called Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers, and the way they […]
Source

Continue reading...

The vouchers look like a good deal for people looking for a discount on newer Switch games. But, I feel I rather wait for a game to go on sale where the discounts maybe cheaper during a sale.

The vouchers look like a good deal for people looking for a discount on newer Switch games. But, I feel I rather wait for a game to go on sale where the discounts maybe cheaper during a sale.

If this takes off, I fear Nintendo won't bother with discounts.

If this takes off, I fear Nintendo won't bother with discounts.

I feel discounts will still exist for a long time because discounts are a good way to get more buyers for a game for people who read about discounts on social networks, forums, blogs, and websites.

sadly it looks like this method is trying to replace discounts.

That is disappointing. I prefer discounts because there is always a chance that someone steals your voucher, or you lose your voucher if it is a paper or gift card voucher. Digital vouchers may also get lost forever if there is a computer problem/glitch which delete your voucher information from Nintendo's web server.

Back