You weren't suppose to be

Dan The Man

Full GL Member
Credits
Have you ever gotten into some place you weren't supposed to be? For instance, snuck into a concert you didn't pay for, or a party you weren't invited to? How did you do it?

I wasn't supposed to be on an old relative of mine's property because it was private and they weren't living anymore and were owned by someone else. It was a pretty empty area though so no big deal.

At an interview I wasn't invited one time. A friend whom was invited just shared the email with me and I used it to sneak in :grin:

My parents bedroom during time they were hiding my presents :grin:

I don't know if I've ever done that. My grandmother told me that she found out what her parents bought her one year for Christmas once when she was a child and she said it ruined Christmas for her that year. I guess I mush have learned my lesson when my grandmother told me that story.

I don't know if I've ever done that. My grandmother told me that she found out what her parents bought her one year for Christmas once when she was a child and she said it ruined Christmas for her that year. I guess I mush have learned my lesson when my grandmother told me that story.
More like they say it's bad luck or not good for the Groom to see the Bride in her wedding dress before the wedding right?

I found myself caught up with a protest I didn't want to be in one time. I practically had to do everything possible to find a way and get myself out from there.

Back