Your cell phone rooted?

Press and hold the home key and the task manager will pop up where you can kill each one by one or you can go into Settings > Applications > and then click the tab that says running and you can press a button that closes them all simultaneously or, you can use Apple's "there's an app for that" philosophy and download an app for it if you want that process to be automated.

Fast Reboot Pro and Android Task Manager Pro are my personal favorites. I use Fast Reboot Pro to clear unused processes except for the active window every 15 minutes and/or when my screen is off and I use the other app to clear everything in one shot.

So if my device begins to slow down then I can either turn off my screen to clear everything except for the active app or, if im not doing anything (like posting from my tablets browser like I am now) I can click the ATMP icon in my notification menu and then clear everything at once.

...WHAT. It's that freaking simple?! UGH. I need to read instruction manuals. >_>

LMAO.. yeah it really is that simple.. and I don't read instruction manuals either.. my ADD wont allow me to do so..

But yeah when I was on iOS I used YouWave, which is an Android emulator for PC and I was able to test apps and play around with Touchwiz which gave me more then enough practice and knowledge to handle the real deal.

The one I used was based on either Eclair or Froyo.. my phone came with Gingerbread and things were still familiar to me.

Hm, well I still have until September to deicde if I want the S4 or 5S. Similiar names are irritating though. >_>

Press and hold the home key and the task manager will pop up where you can kill each one by one or you can go into Settings > Applications > and then click the tab that says running and you can press a button that closes them all simultaneously or, you can use Apple's "there's an app for that" philosophy and download an app for it if you want that process to be automated.

Fast Reboot Pro and Android Task Manager Pro are my personal favorites. I use Fast Reboot Pro to clear unused processes except for the active window every 15 minutes and/or when my screen is off and I use the other app to clear everything in one shot.

So if my device begins to slow down then I can either turn off my screen to clear everything except for the active app or, if im not doing anything (like posting from my tablets browser like I am now) I can click the ATMP icon in my notification menu and then clear everything at once.

My tablet has a default app killer that's always all. All I have to do is press icon and drag the apps off the screen.

Back