Your game of 2017?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What would you select as your favourite game you played this year? I played very few 2017 releases as I am usually always a couple of years behind with games so I can pick them up cheaply and when they’re fixed. For me though, Resident Evil 7 is my personal favourite. It was a grea new direction for the series and I enjoyed it very much. I haven’t played much of Horizon Zero Dawn yet so can’t give my views but can see why so many people like it.

Hands down Breath of the Wild. It was so much more than I expected and I loved every minute of it. Mario Odyssey is a close second.

I haven't beaten it yet but Prey is good, but then I am into cyberpunk like Deus Ex. I also haven't played that many 2017 games as well.

Though it didn't come out this year, my most favorite game that I enjoyed was Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE. Just a really fun game.

I haven't beaten it yet but Prey is good, but then I am into cyberpunk like Deus Ex. I also haven't played that many 2017 games as well.
Prey seems to have done a lot better after a few patches. It's missing from many game of the year lists because the original reviews were poor from publications. They seem to have made things right now so I'll have to play it one day.

Back