Your thoughts on the ongoing war between Sony and Microsoft over Activision?

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
We have news articles on it, but what are your general thoughts on this major war? Mostly over the control of Call of Duty? Do you care? Or wish it just finally finish?

I've heard some things about Sony being tough on their workers, but that was more about the making of Spider-Man into the Spiderverse. The problem is I can't seem to trust either one. Both Microsoft and Sony got their minority supporting agenda and they are both rich. The fact they aren't happy with how it's going down just for rich people trying to do their job really isn't good for the plaintiff here. I am positive it's just as bad as if it were a show trial.

Sony is just not comfortable with Microsoft acquisition of Activision because of obvious reasons. They are just holding on to COD franchise card to have a case. I don't really care to be honest.

Sony is doing everything to bully Microsoft on this case. I don't think the Call of Duty is worth the fight, but they will have to do it to show that they are the powerhouse in the industry.

Back