Your views on finding romance online?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I would not refuse a date with someone because I met them online unless I think it won't work out for sure, but I need to make sure that they're not a man pretending to be a female to lure men into their home, or some female using other people videos and photos to trick men into liking them.

My short summary is to be careful on meeting people online or offline since you don't know what you are getting into till you meet the person and spent some time with them like all relationships.

Plus, be careful when visiting those dating or friend meeting sites, e-maill dating scams since some can be scams to take your money and run.

I'll be straight out clear that dating via the internet is dangerous unless it is done very carefully through official dating sites. But even then you risk things as you don't know what will happen.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 29, 2009 10:29 am) I'll be straight out clear that dating via the internet is dangerous unless it is done very carefully through official dating sites. But even then you risk things as you don't know what will happen.

I agree, I think social networks and dating sites can be very dangerous online if you give out too much info to someone. Meeting people from online in reality can be very risky. Plus, if they have too much of your info they can steal your identity to get a loan, credit card, etc with your name.

Back