Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finished this great game on the PS4 tonight, didn't plat it sadly but I still enjoyed everything about it, the best being its very smooth and fluid battle flow. Music was pretty good and the cast of characters very lovable, ending was a bit bitter-sweet even with the true ending but I just need to play more of this series and looking forward to IX releasing soon. I'll have to find time for the previous games at some point.

Anyone else here play this? I recommend it.

I don't think I'm physically able to either with those fish catch games, apparently my right hand doesn't like to rapid button mash anymore...

There’s that, and I also dislike how many JRPG’s either force you to play the game multiple times for trophies, or you have to have a trophy guide from the get-go so you don’t have to play the game again.

There’s that, and I also dislike how many JRPG’s either force you to play the game multiple times for trophies, or you have to have a trophy guide from the get-go so you don’t have to play the game again.

I wouldn't mind replays if I had time, but I don't, barely have time for the first play through.

Back