Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Nintendo's Eiji Aonuma has said he's hopeful he can share some of his Zelda Wii "surprises" at the next E3 expo in June, 2010.

Speaking in an interview with Official Nintendo Magazine - who seem to have spoken to every Nintendo exec and designer in existence this month - Aonuma also said fans should expect a new structure from the first built-for-Wii Zelda.

"It is something we used to talk about with Mr Miyamoto, and he and I agree that if we are following the same structure again and again, we might not be able to give long time Zelda fans a fresh surprise," he told the mag.

"So we have been trying something new in terms of the structure of the Wii version of the new Zelda game this time. I am really hopeful that people will be surprised with the changes we have implemented for this Wii version."

Aonuma confirmed that alongside full MotionPlus support, we'll be able to see more of what his team have been working on at next year's E3. "I hope that we can show you something at the E3 show next year and it is something we are hopeful will be surprising," he added.

The full, in-depth interview with Eiji Aonuma will be published in Official Nintendo Magazine issue 51, out December 18th.

source

Back