Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Nintendo plans on finishing up its Goddess Collection of Zelda information by bringing its third and final volume in The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia, a comprehensive guide to the series from the first game to Twilight Princess HD for $40 USD.

Hyrule Historia and Art & Artifacts covered the history, art and culture of the first 30 years of The Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda Encylopdia covers everything else. It’s a 320-page volume filled with explanations and descriptions of everything from items and potion to relationships between characters. It’s filled with maps, illustrations and screencaps. It’s even got an exclusive interview with series producer, Eiji Aonuma.

So no Breath of the Wild?

I was pretty disappointed that half of Hyrule Historia was devoted to Skyward Sword. Hopefully the Encyclopedia is more evenly distributed.

So no Breath of the Wild?

I was pretty disappointed that half of Hyrule Historia was devoted to Skyward Sword. Hopefully the Encyclopedia is more evenly distributed.

I imagine BotW is like the next saga of the series. So give it a few more games and another ten years and we should get something.

Back