Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Be hold, the newest theme 3DS which is based on the up coming Zelda Link between worlds.

This EU only limited edition Zelda 3DS XL will be available when Zelda A Link Between Worlds launches on November 22 in Europe. It comes with a download code for the game instead of already being installed.

It's unknown if this will be released in other markets but GF will update if there is an announcement by Nintendo. Till then, all non EU gamers may stare at this in awe.

Lucky lucky guys. I haven't heard of this one. I will cross my fingers so it makes it to Australia. The Wind waker bundle and price drop of the Wii U didn't make it but the past zelda 3DS limited edition came here, albeit without the game. So i have a slight hope the Zelda 3DS XL might make it. i definitely will consider getting it if that is the case. It is the excuse I needed. I admit though, the design is kind of bland...

OMG, This is SUPER
I really love it, but there could have been the arrow of Zelda or sword with armor at least

Coming to Australia as EB exclusive. Looking sweet. It could be the push I needed to swap to XL.
I kind of want to have it but I already got a Zelda 3DS loaded with bought stuff. It would suck if I can't pass it without risking the digital download of ALBW or something.

It si all right. I just don't want them looking like diapers designs.
Animal Crossing and Luigi's design were both awful.

This one is not ugly, in my opinion, but it is not sparkling either.
Compared to other designs around, it is average.

Back