Zelda Skyward Sword isn't the last great Wii game

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Reggie said when asked about what's after Skyward Sword:

More good games. Many people ask me if ‘Zelda: Skyward Sword’ is the last great game for the Wii and the answer is no. Let’s talk about upcoming games for Wii in late December or early January.

Hence it's not the end of the Wii or quality games there. But does he refer to Mario Party 9 and Rhythm Heaven Fever? Or are there more surprises coming up that we're not aware of? Possible that rumoured Wii Yoshi's Island game wasn't just a rumour? That Operation Rainfall may have paid off and America might be getting those great RPGs like Xenoblade/Last Story/Pandora's Tower?

On the flip side, some people (*cough* Sean Malstrom's followers *cough*) have read it the other way, that he's admitting Skyward Sword is a bad game.

What do you think he means by this?

Source:

http://nintendoeverything.com/77277/reggie-zelda-skyward-sword-is-not-the-last-great-wii-game/

What I think he means is that we shouldn't expect skyward sword to be topping off the wii, and that they'll still make wii compatible games in the future, possibly after the release of the Wii U. Heck, he could be hinting to another mario game (Another galaxy game or something original for all we know)

Another wii galaxy game would be fantastic, or maybe another NSMB game. butnothing would be better than a new Yoshi's Island(well,except for a new paper mario rpg,but i guess i'll have to wait for the Wii-U for that(no i did not forget the 3ds one) ,probably not gonna happen until 2015
sad.gif

Ya know, I saw someone somewhere saying that Skyward Sword would be compared to Skyrim as Battlefield 3 is to Modern Warfare 3.

But...unless Skyward Sword is of OOT's caliber, Skyrim will plow it into the ground. Granted, they're two TOTALLY different games, so I suppose a comparison isn't fair in the first place.

Back