Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The rumor mill was grinding hard on this one and they turned out to be right! At the Nintendo Direct it was confirmed that Zelda Twilight Princess HD will be coming out for the Wii U.

The game will have updated visuals, the game will gain amiibo support (which may be able to transfer stats to the new Zelda Wii U game), including a brand-new amiibo, based on Link’s wolf transformation. The game is due out on March 4th, 2016

The new features they claimed it'll have better be damn good cause better graphics doesn't really do the game justice when you can grab a $20 copy of the regular Wii version and play it instead of getting the HD remake. Chances are the remake will be $60 at launch like Wind Waker HD ._.

Given how unnoticeable the graphics upgrades are at the moment, they'd better be changing a bunch of other stuff as well. An orchestrated soundtrack could do it, though a couple of extra sidequests or a hero mode would work well too.

Given how unnoticeable the graphics upgrades are at the moment, they'd better be changing a bunch of other stuff as well. An orchestrated soundtrack could do it, though a couple of extra sidequests or a hero mode would work well too.

Like Marc Marc said above, this is most likely a HD release like wind waker.

Gotta grab it an support local devs, yo. Never in my life expected a Melbourne company to make a Zelda game, even if it is a port. Also the Amiibo is sweet and the game comes out on my birthday so weeeooooo.

One of the devs spilled that he was working on it to my co-worker about 6-12 months ago, so given how badly they kept the secret, I'm pretty amazed that they evaded the press for so long.

I'm not sure how the quote relates but yeah, obviously. What's wrong with that? You get a cool figurine and the option to sell it, unlike digital DLC.

Back