Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
This topic is for discussing the Zombja map we are currently fighting on only. If you have a question go here or if you are unsure of something then go here.

This will be a EASY map and with 35 village members it should go smoothly. Our main object is to defeat all zombies and keep them out of our village blocks. If you see a message that zombies are in our village blocks, drop whatever you are doing and go and kill them ASAP as if they reach the end of our village blocks we lose the game. And if he lose the game the village will be hit badly with damage and bad effects.

In this topic we will discuss on how to advance in the map. If you need immediate heal or need backup on a square please post that in the village shoutbox on bvs.

How I want everyone to start is you seek a block with a low count zombies on it (with no zetta's on it) and kill them to get stronger. Make sure you all form a line across the map and push the zombies back as you get stronger and make sure a few of you stay behind to mop up any that break through the line. During the game I will need people either build bunkers or hospitals so we don't have to go back to the first block to heal up. I would like those who will do that state on this topic you will spend ZP on learning how to build bunkers and hospitals. I prefer that people learn hospitals first.

I will post more once we start zombjas on 8/31/09

If I bring in campsoup as I plan on doing, I will be targeting primary Zombjas as I have been focusing on Sniper and Cleave and I plan to push my way forward hard.

If I dont bring in campsoup and keep Nekosama in, I plan on training Nekosama to be a medic.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 29, 2009 10:38 pm) very good neko, though I hope you bring in campsoup as I would like to have someone I can send off to slow down the zettas while everyone else grows strong.
basicly I wouldnt do it either if I didnt get campsoup in before you start the map or campsoup needs to stay in Horizon for some reason

QUOTE (Neko-sama @ August 29, 2009 09:40 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 29, 2009 10:38 pm) very good neko, though I hope you bring in campsoup as I would like to have someone I can send off to slow down the zettas while everyone else grows strong.
basicly I wouldnt do it either if I didnt get campsoup in before you start the map or campsoup needs to stay in Horizon for some reason
I think horizon is going to be pretty quite for a bit after losing to that zombja map x_x

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 29, 2009 10:52 pm) QUOTE (Neko-sama @ August 29, 2009 09:40 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 29, 2009 10:38 pm) very good neko, though I hope you bring in campsoup as I would like to have someone I can send off to slow down the zettas while everyone else grows strong.
I think horizon is going to be pretty quite for a bit after losing to that zombja map x_x
ya, I cant belive its 3k per upgrade!

i had to run back to the hospital but tomorrow will move back forward. i managed to kill one nom not that that really means much. we need to get rid of the zettas spawning zombjas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back