Nomad

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Have you watched Avatar The Way of Water? I recently watched this movie and I really liked it. I liked the movie for a couple of reasons, one, it shows an interesting world that was never seen on a digital screen or read in books, and two, the visual effects are stunning. Can't wat to watch Avatar 3 and Avatar 4.

James Cameron did a great job with the original movie. I remember my husband & I watching it shortly after it came out. I had wondered why they called it "Avatar" as I think of the icon we use on forums. But when I searched, it's a Sanskrit word meaning "incarnation". I think it fits quite nicely!
I haven't caught the newest one. Going to wait to hear more about it before I decide.

Really good movie. The underwater scenes will make people feel what I felt playing subnautica for the first time.

Nah, never really saw it.

I've seen it, I wasn't that totally impressed with how they ran away from their home where they can use the jungle as an advantage to fight but went to learn a new way of life with the water people.

Personally I am not very interested in watching another sermon "Humanity bad! Technology bad! Capitalism bad!".

Personally I am not very interested in watching another sermon "Humanity bad! Technology bad! Capitalism bad!".
Yeah, I'm not sure if I would watch the next chapter they are going to make. It seems like it won't ever end.

Back