Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So kind of late making this, but the Bleach manga ended a few weeks ago and sadly it got a really piss poor ending. To say it was rushed is a understatement and all that is left in its ending is upset fans, no doubt a disappointed creator and apparently a Bleach Live action movie, no word on the anime resuming.

So did anyone here follow Bleach closely?

Oh yea i have been following bleach from the begining, really sad that the end was not good enough and it was rushed but i can completely understand why.

I hope there is a spin off.

I read the ending... and wow did it end fast/abrupt. I mean the build up for that final fight was long, but the actual fight itself was over so fast and not even with a very satisfying conclusion.

The whole ending fight was pretty bad with the big bad just curbstomping Ichigo (and co) right up until the second they nail him with that deus ex to null his powers. And then it's pretty much a 6 month timeskip then a 10 year timeskip.

We never really got to see what, if any, new powers or abilities Ichigo's new look provided him. The big bad just pretty much oneshotted everything they did. I mean he broke Ichigo's sword like 5 times. Even in general the Quincies seemed overpowered while the Shinigami seemed pretty weak.

Plus there's lots of stuff that feels unanswered. So the soul king is gone now? What's holding the universe together? (Did Aizen become the Soul King afterall?) If Yhwach can see the future, how come he couldn't have seen Uyruu's betrayal and use of that item? Or Aizen's use of his shikai to confuse the senses?

I read the ending... and wow did it end fast/abrupt. I mean the build up for that final fight was long, but the actual fight itself was over so fast and not even with a very satisfying conclusion.

The whole ending fight was pretty bad with the big bad just curbstomping Ichigo (and co) right up until the second they nail him with that deus ex to null his powers. And then it's pretty much a 6 month timeskip then a 10 year timeskip.

We never really got to see what, if any, new powers or abilities Ichigo's new look provided him. The big bad just pretty much oneshotted everything they did. I mean he broke Ichigo's sword like 5 times. Even in general the Quincies seemed overpowered while the Shinigami seemed pretty weak.

Plus there's lots of stuff that feels unanswered. So the soul king is gone now? What's holding the universe together? (Did Aizen become the Soul King afterall?) If Yhwach can see the future, how come he couldn't have seen Uyruu's betrayal and use of that item? Or Aizen's use of his shikai to confuse the senses?

It's a sad fate for the former big 3 manga, but clearly SJ pulled the plug on the series and had enough respect to allow Kubo to at least push out some kind of ending. Though so much is left unsaid that I'm a bit sicken and discouraged to the point I couldn't recommend the series.

I just wish they give us an anime where Kubo could show more than what was done in the manga.

Back