Calling All Fortnite & Fall Guys Clip Contributors!

Altair

Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I'm excited to announce a new opportunity for our talented members to showcase their Fortnite and Fall Guys skills and contribute to GamingLatest's marketing efforts!
I'm looking for awesome Fortnite and Fall Guy clips that will be featured on our social media platforms, including Instagram, and potentially other marketing materials. I will ask for other types of game clips in the future, so if you have epic moments from any game, please don't hesitate to share!

What I'm Looking For:

• Fortnite and Fall Guy clips that showcase your most epic moments, incredible plays, or hilarious in-game experiences.
  • Clips do not need to be an exact length. Feel free to send me longer clips, and I will cut them down to the appropriate size for my needs
  • High-quality clips with good resolution and no watermarks, please.
How to Submit Your Clips:

1. Capture your Fortnite or Fall guys gameplay footage.
  2. Upload your clips to a file-sharing platform like Google Drive or Dropbox. Or post it on the forum.
  3. Share the download link on this forum thread or by sending a private message to Altair (me).
  4. Please include your in-game name or alias so I can credit you when I feature your clip.

Why Contribute:

• Get a chance to showcase your gaming skills to a wider audience.
  • Be part of our growing community and help us create engaging content.
  • Stay tuned for future opportunities to share clips from a variety of games!

I can't wait to see your incredible gaming moments! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance with uploading your clips.

I hope we get some awesome submissions :grin:

Back