Do you fight a lot with your loved ones?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I don't do that
There is no point to it and at most we fight for 48 hours and that's about it. What about you?

Me actually do fight when we get bored lol not more than that

Me actually do fight when we get bored lol not more than that
I think fighting depends on the age too.
Especially for siblings and if they are very close in age like less than 2 years, they fight a lot

Isn't that age we fight with everyone not only with siblings?
Lol. Not always
When you grow up.. Like if you are in your 20's you are not supposed to fight.. As you are an adult now... But that wouldn't happen... So it's not restricted to age.

Lol. Not always
When you grow up.. Like if you are in your 20's you are not supposed to fight.. As you are an adult now... But that wouldn't happen... So it's not restricted to age.
Agreed we still do something crazy when we grown up too xD

Occasionally. But my g/f doesn't stay mad at me more than a couple hours....

I wouldn't call it fighting but I fun-argue with my brothers all the time. I guess it is a part of brotherhood lol.

Maybe a bit depressing but in all honesty i dont have any to fight with.

I had a wife but there was a divorce about 5yrs ago. Brother is in prison for most of my life. Sister is a crazy lunatic who lives who knows where.

Maybe a bit depressing but in all honesty i dont have any to fight with.

I had a wife but there was a divorce about 5yrs ago. Brother is in prison for most of my life. Sister is a crazy lunatic who lives who knows where.
I'm sorry to hear but I'm sure you have/will have friends that you can treat like brothers. :)

We have our up and downs but not that bad lol, It's normal and whatnot as all family members are. At least I tend to get in trouble at times for not helping doing things :p

It is.
Well, more like .......we will try to avoid them a little. That would last for a while.
I guess my literal brain didn’t interpret interruptions like that as part of the fight. I guess avoidance is a tactic in some cases, but I’m more of a direct “let’s get this over with” kind of person.

Back