Do you have any favorite month?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So, in the 12 months which we have in a year, which particular month happens to be your favourite? I know for certain that January is my most hated month.

Which one is your favorite?

Got to be October! I just don't know the reason, but I am always happy during that month.

I like September because it means there are a lot of holidays in succession after that month but the weather is at least acceptable.

I feel August is my favorite month because most of the outdoor events like fairs, carnivals, festivals, and family gatherings happen in August where I live.

I feel August is my favorite month because most of the outdoor events like fairs, carnivals, festivals, and family gatherings happen in August where I live.
There's a particular state in my country called Calabar. They hold carnivals from December 1 to 31st every year.

Last year's 2022 carnival
images - 2023-01-26T201010.118.jpeg

June through August

I don’t really have a favorite month. Anytime it’s warm, June, July, August is fine by me. To pick however, I’d say July as it’s in the middle of the summer where you have gotten used to the heat but know you still have time to go to enjoy the beautiful weather.

I don’t really have a favorite month. Anytime it’s warm, June, July, August is fine by me. To pick however, I’d say July as it’s in the middle of the summer where you have gotten used to the heat but know you still have time to go to enjoy the beautiful weather.
Winter season isn't for you then. It comes with a shitty weather.

Winter season isn't for you then. It comes with a shitty weather.
We are in winter now where I live. I don't tolerate the cold. I'd love to move to a warmer climate but all my family is here. Do you have 4 seasons there? Or is it mostly warm?

We are in winter now where I live. I don't tolerate the cold. I'd love to move to a warmer climate but all my family is here. Do you have 4 seasons there? Or is it mostly warm?
We have the following 3 seasons here ;

1. Raining season
2. Dry season (Very hot season)
3. Harmattan Season (More like winter but no snowing)
4. Ice falling season but doesn't happen often.

September. Because it starts out with 'labor day'... and my work gives us two weeks off (to give us employees a 'break') -- enables time to catch up on gaming, haha

Also its not too cold or hot, its the start of getting cold again (where I live in Utah)

September. Because it starts out with 'labor day'... and my work gives us two weeks off (to give us employees a 'break') -- enables time to catch up on gaming, haha

Also its not too cold or hot, its the start of getting cold again (where I live in Utah)
We all love getting an off day to rest out bones.

Back