Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Discussion)

The Conjuring 1 and 2 were really good. I liked Get Out aswell.

I think my all time favorite would be Halloween though. I will never forget watching a Halloween marathon on the Sci Fi channel and my papaw tapping on the window with a big butcher knife... had me in a state of shock lmao.
Everything in the Conjuring 1 was perfect. I liked how they linked the history of Salem to haunted house and how evil spirits lash on someone. It's a real life concept they used in the movie.

R.L. Stine Confirms Next ‘Fear Street’ Movie from Netflix Is Based on His Book ‘The Prom Queen’

R.L. Stine Confirms Next ‘Fear Street’ Movie from Netflix Is Based on His Book ‘The Prom Queen’
His Goosebumps series was neat as a kid.

I used to watch horror movies when I was a kid. As I grew older, they don’t hold me anymore & now are too dark. Especially the newer ones ripe with exceptional gore. I did like Nightmare on Elm Street. Was horror but not over the top.

I used to watch horror movies when I was a kid. As I grew older, they don’t hold me anymore & now are too dark. Especially the newer ones ripe with exceptional gore. I did like Nightmare on Elm Street. Was horror but not over the top.
It's gore, too much blood and killing they act in most horror movies today. Even with horrow movies of demonic possession, it's still the same thing. After the Nun 2, I was fed up with the franchise.

‘The Unknown’ – A Horror Movie Based on the Viral “Wonka Experience” Announced

‘The Unknown’ – A Horror Movie Based on the Viral “Wonka Experience” Announced
To be fair seeing how minimal the effort was in the convention, it would scare me how depressing the realization would be.

Back