Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Since the game ( and Chloe's PLOT lol)will be out and playable soon making the thread here.

AAc3jYAAEGBN.jpg

Character Stats Growth Calculator and Chart is up:

So Someone mentioned that leak about hair color change was false.

Chloe likes rare delicacies lol
AAc3jYAAEGEs.jpg

Last edited:
Older Anna and loli Annas lol
znrnMx1.png

They posted Tiki video:

Game is currently at 82 on Metacritic. Nice.

They wanted to make a relatable Pepsi, uh I mean MC Alear lol, Snippet of Dev Interview from Nintendo UK:

That said, we had many twists and turns with Nintendo regarding the characterisation of Alear… When a protagonist is a royal, they are often associated with bravery, or thought to have a sense of mission to fight against fate and challenges, and I believe those are the traits that people generally associate with heroes. However, I thought such heroes are unlikely to resonate with people today.

Let’s say someone tells you one day, out of nowhere, that your mission is to save the world. My guess is that your response wouldn’t be like “OK! I’ll do my best”… So, at the early stage of development, we had many moments where Alear fears the enemies and says unheroic things.

…Well… we overdid it and Nintendo pointed it out to us.

So, we decided to keep a good balance. We kept Alear’s fragile side in the beginning but showed them gradually growing braver.

The protagonist – in other words, the actual player of the game – embarking on a journey is a classic storyline of a Fire Emblem title, but we knew we wanted to create a story that matches the modern world and made some adjustments

Read a C level Support conversation snippet from the files that got datamined. Chloe wants to sleep with Alear lol moving to fast there with the ship Chloe! :

Chloe: Your sleeping form is so heavenly that I can't help staring at it.
Alear: I get that. But I still must have been a ridiculous sight, sleeping here of all places.
Chloe: Oh, no! Not at all.
Chloe: But I have a compromise in mind. Hear me out.
Chloe: If I'm always there when you wake up, maybe you'll get used to it and it won't be so startling.
Chloe: All we'd have to do is set up an extra bed for me in your chamber.
Alear: Nope! Not doing that!
Chloe: Oh dear. Shot down...

Nintendo life gave it a 9 nice:

Conclusion​

Fire Emblem Engage is another stellar entry in this storied franchise, but it's also one that takes a noticeably different stance than its most recent predecessor. It's all about the combat this time around, at the expense of the relationships and romance that made Three Houses such a fan favourite, so if you're looking for that social element here, you're bound to be left feeling at least a tad disappointed. However, for those jonesing to get down and dirty with some sweet turn-based tactical action — action that's embedded in a satisfyingly OTT, beautifully presented anime narrative — this is as fine an example of the genre as you'll play this year.

Joys:

• The series' combat has never been better
  • Emblem Ring system adds a ton of depth and flexibility
  • Hugely fun campaign story that's full of OTT anime action, twists, and turns
  • Lots of replay potential and side missions to keep you busy
  • Looks and sounds great in both docked and handheld modes
  • No noticeable performance issues
  • Smart online modes add even more replayability
Cons:
  • Dialled back social sim and romance aspects may be a disappointment to some

GoldMary C- Support Conversation snippet from the datamined files, she's also into Alear from the get go like Chloe lmao too bad cannot go harem route like Persona 5 lol the catfights between the 2 ladies could be good :

Goldmary: Perfect. Keep on looking right at me.
Goldmary: You have such an intense gaze... Tell me what you're feeling in this moment.
Alear: Hmm... Nothing much, really...
Goldmary: Have I stirred your heart so little?
Goldmary: Let me ask you again. I'll whisper in your ear this time.
Goldmary: Has your lunch with me today brought you any feelings of contentment?
Alear: Oh, very much so.
Goldmary: I knew it. I'm so glad. Tell me more about these feelings.
Alear: Well... I'm so content I couldn't eat another bite. I'd be really curious to learn your recipe.
Goldmary: My...recipe.
Goldmary: Not exactly what I had in mind... But if that's really what you want, I'll teach you.

Saw Japanese version intro animation:

Video Got taken down by Nintendo Lawyers.

Last edited:
New trailer

Official Character Design Artwork:
GXcyMvi.jpg

Read that it's possible to play maddening without fixed growth if you don't update. Otherwise it will be locked into fixed growth for Maddening.

Back