Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finished this game on my 3DS recently, overall a pretty decent game though I wish I could have played it on my Switch. Storyline is good and has enough extra content to keep you busy if you want a good time killer. There is still the DLC content to get, but not sure if I'm going to throw money at it.

I played the Switch version a few years ago and I remember I liked it more mechanically than Hyrule Warriors since everyone you used leveled up instead of just the one character you chose. However, At the time I had only played FE7, FE Awakening, FE Fates, and FE Echoes so I wasn't too invested in the characters that weren't from those games so I still had the problem of not liking to play as some of the characters. Part of me wants to go back and do the mission mode again since I don't even think I beat the first one let alone having like 8 of them. It's just hard to level up characters I'm not interested in playing as when I have to use them. Which is my problem with the original Hyrule Warriors. I'm glad AoC fixed that.

I played the Switch version a few years ago and I remember I liked it more mechanically than Hyrule Warriors since everyone you used leveled up instead of just the one character you chose. However, At the time I had only played FE7, FE Awakening, FE Fates, and FE Echoes so I wasn't too invested in the characters that weren't from those games so I still had the problem of not liking to play as some of the characters. Part of me wants to go back and do the mission mode again since I don't even think I beat the first one let alone having like 8 of them. It's just hard to level up characters I'm not interested in playing as when I have to use them. Which is my problem with the original Hyrule Warriors. I'm glad AoC fixed that.

Honestly the game gives you a ton of money that you can just dump it all into training them. If you do it abit at a time, like every five levels most of them stay pretty strong to be useful, as usefule as this game's dumb AI allows them to be.

Back