Games to kill time

Well for those quick games to kill some time while waiting for someone, being on a queue or a ride on the bus and similar situations I like platformers and puzzle games. Mario bros, Solitaire, Tetris, Mutant Mudds, etc.

If I am playing a pokemon tite at the time, I like to use those small spare moments to grind more experience for my pokemons.

If you meant what games I spend more time playing then Zelda games for sure. I really like taking my time exploring each corner and trying to get reactions from the NPC to find rare dialogs and stuff.

It's not the most graphically pleasing I will agree, and yeah it's a time waster, but once you get into it more, you want to complete it

Take a look at a game called 'The Stanley Parable' Released on steam fairly recently, it's a great game that is just imbued with jokes, it's fairly cheap aswell sitting at £9.99 which would make it $14.99? Or something like that.

If you want you can take a look at some videos, but it really does spoil the game if you do that. It has what I could only imagine of something like 30 or so different endings, it's just great.

@casper
I played that game and it was just a time waster, nothing more. At least it is my opinion.

I play the Iron Man, it's quite addicting, althought I didn't think it would be at the start!

I don't play games to kill time. It's only on rare occasion I do so.

Arguably if there's nothing else I can do in that time like I'm on a road trip then yes I do game on my Modded New 2DS ll. Been playing that and Pokemon Go.

Back