General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing my best.

Saw this lol
N8bygTZ.jpg

Just saw this, LEGEND67 LEGEND67 Claraviolet Claraviolet
So was the actor's acting skills good?
Well he is good actor i still can't believe why he committed suicide at a very young age thus he had done good films and in his last movie he is totally opposite to suicide and he says we need to fight to live but he failed in his real life sadly.
Between he is one of the top ranker too

Talking about everything that comes to my mind :p

Well, watching a video got a free steam game and typing and reading

Marvel is making new Ultraman comic series:
kdOAVE4.jpg

"With the release of Marvel’s The Rise of Ultraman series, Tsuburaya Productions and our partners at Marvel Comics are taking Ultraman a massive step forward onto the global stage," Tsuburaya CEO Takayuki Tsukagoshi added. "Marvel’s rendering of the Ultraman story has been faithfully created with the highest level of respect, quality and creativity resulting in a storyline that expands the Ultraman universe."
  • Written by KYLE HIGGINS & MAT GROOM
  • Art by FRANCESCO MANNA with MICHAEL CHO and GURIHIRU
  • Cover by ALEX ROSS

Marvel is making new Ultraman comic series:
kdOAVE4.jpg

"With the release of Marvel’s The Rise of Ultraman series, Tsuburaya Productions and our partners at Marvel Comics are taking Ultraman a massive step forward onto the global stage," Tsuburaya CEO Takayuki Tsukagoshi added. "Marvel’s rendering of the Ultraman story has been faithfully created with the highest level of respect, quality and creativity resulting in a storyline that expands the Ultraman universe."
  • Written by KYLE HIGGINS & MAT GROOM
  • Art by FRANCESCO MANNA with MICHAEL CHO and GURIHIRU
  • Cover by ALEX ROSS
Nice looks cool. Between it's raise of Ultraman or Antman kek

Saw a nice video on F-15 Eagle's Durability, landing with only one wing:

Well he is good actor i still can't believe why he committed suicide at a very young age thus he had done good films and in his last movie he is totally opposite to suicide and he says we need to fight to live but he failed in his real life sadly.
Between he is one of the top ranker too
You know him kiddo?
Hmmm...I don't usually watch that many other Hindi movies or any other language movies for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back