Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So this forum is waaaaaaaaaay overdue for a community game night. So! Please list what systems and games in this topic you can join in on for a game night, also, please list what times may work best for you to join up and how much of an advance notice you need.

If we can get this set up, of course there will be prizes! If you also own a website of your own, ask your members if they want to join in! Happy to have GL go against other sites as well :)

I'm thinking that we could compete for game records against, or with other communities! Nintendo 3DS Central has plenty of records (not all of them, some were obtained by cheating, and cheating for records is allowed on Nintendo 3DS Central) that we could compete with! As stated before, some of the records were obtained by cheating (which some of them are tagged as such), so we would have set new records without any sort of game modifications!

Nintendo 3DS Central can team up with Gaming Latest for game nights! Of course, I'll have to set up some things over there first!

We've been trying to do one on Discussion Hub for a while but have had issues with getting enough people for it.

It would be awesome to join up with GL to do one together :)

I currently have: MarioKart 8 Deluxe, Monopoly, Asphalt 9 Legends, Minecraft, Jeopardy, and Fast & Furious: Spy Racers Rise of SH1FT3R.

Yes I know I need more and better multiplayer games.

MK8 might be difficult for us since I don't have it although one or two members might have it. I will check with my members though

Will try to check with a few members on DH and let you guys know. What are the main platforms that you guys are hoping to use?

Will try to check with a few members on DH and let you guys know. What are the main platforms that you guys are hoping to use?
My main platform is the Nintendo Switch

We all got access to Chess.com right? Might be a fun idea to host a chess match on there.

Back