• Yes

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess This was people really would love to see on this site any update Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith ?

actually, did forget one thing. We need to find someone to design something to stick on said merch so it sells.
Not sure if RobinBawss still does logos shes the one who created our old GL logo CM30 CM30

Hard to find but you can usually find some decent graphic designers on Twitter. I've seen some great banner or logo designs for gaming based projects and they don't tend to be expensive either. If I come across one, I'll try and PM you some links.

I need some design ideas, I'm not too creative in that area.... Obviously we have to avoid any copyright stuff.
We need an Professional Designer

Probably not the best place to look. You can get decent banner designs and stuff but FP isn't going to be great for merch designs

Probably not the best place to look. You can get decent banner designs and stuff but FP isn't going to be great for merch designs
Hmmm gotta find a good one.

There has always been a vision of this in a forum's past but always seems to be some reason not to because it might fail or not have enough sales. It really needs to be a passion project with some notable quote or something memorable. Could be 3D printed dice at a kiosk with a creative design on the sides. A dartboard with the staff on it? But whatever it is it needs to be inspired.

I guess since we got a few members I can reopen this topic

Sharon Sharon Sincerem Sincerem Artisan Vistra Artisan Vistra Please vote if you haven't already. If anyone else I missed sorry please but still do vote thanks!

I am gonna keep this Poll open Until Jan 7 2023.

-Topic Re-Opened-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back