How many games do you have installed on your PC right now?

Just did a fresh install, so only have my favorites installed back. 5 from steam, 2 of the total war series, and Civ Beyond Earth. So 8 in total.

At the moment they are 7 and they are: Skyrim, Aion, Archeage, Battlefield 4, Guild Wars 2, Hearthstone and League of Legends but I play most of time LoL and ArcheAge at the moment.

The two members above me has such a small amount of games installed that it makes me feel embarrassed a bit to say how many I have. At the moment, I have sixty five games installed. Six of which I am playing at the moment. They are:

- Rock of Ages
- Lisa
- Civilizations 5
- Space Hulk Ascension
- Ticket to Ride
- Grim Dawn

I recently bought GTA5, but I know if I play it now, I will get hooked. So I have to wait until my work is done first. When the game sales come around, I really have barely any self control.

Right now I have 160 games on steam, with 87 currently installed on my hard drive. I also have about 14 games on origin, mostly sims and expansions, 2, 3, 4, expansions, etc. And I have about 10 from GOG.com, the might and magic and king's quest collections, and torment (my favorite PC game).

So grand total of installed games, about 110 games give or take.

Well, Steam shows that I have 19 games installed, but I may have 3 or 4 non-Steam games installed on my computer. So, around 20-25 games are currently installed on my computer. I'm not even playing most of them. I'm playing 2 or 3 games, and the others are just installed waiting for me to play them eventually. I was playing Far Cry 3 these days, which I bought at the summer sales for 5€, and I got to the second island, but I had to pause that since Total War free weekend is currently on. ALL Total War games are free to play for the weekend (after that you have to buy if you want to keep playing), and I wanted to check out Rome 2 and Attila for a very long time. Anyone else played these games? I'm not really good at them, I'm kind of confused a little bit playing them and don't know what I should do. I got the basics down, but when I start losing money, it's game over for me, since I have no idea how to get the revenue up. 

Not on my PC right now but last I checked I had about a hundred installed. Mostly Indies and such, though, they don't take up to much space.

I'll try list 'em all but I'm sure I'll forget some..

-GTA IV
-IL-2 - Cliffs of Dover
-DCS World
 -Basic DCS world
 -Flamining Cliffs
-Rise of Flight
-Arma II
-War Thunder
-World of Tanks

alakazam said:
You guys must have huge hard drives... Over 100 installed games...  :woot: That is remarkable!
Haha you could say that. 

I have 2 1TB hard drives, that's plenty of space.. :p

I only have 500 GB and since games are so huge nowadays, I can only keep 7-8 games at a time, and that's usually plentiful for me. At the moment I have Witcher 1&2, Borderlands, Battlefield 3&4, Osu, Counter-Strike GO, and Left4Dead 2. I also have other games that don't take a lot of space like GTA SA, Deus Ex 1, Half Life, and other small games almost 1-2GB each.

13. I guess I could delete some of them since I haven't played them for a while.. I would say I actively (once a week) use maybe 3 of these games. But hey, as long as I have space it doesn't really hurt to have more installed just in case I feel like playing them!

Just an emulator to play perfect dark 64 when my trigger finger gets itchy.

Back