Just bought some new PC components

How about some survival horror game lol

Just got a new keyboard. A Logitech M545 "Advanced" wireless keyboard and a new M510 mouse. Already convinced this is the best keyboard I've ever used!! :ohyeah:

Thought your build consists of some great unique PLOT
Well it will have one official Tifa PLOT II component installed inside at least, the samsung ssd i posted before lol

msi made gpu with anime PLOT recently, the msi rtx 4070 super but it's not the gpu i want and it's not Tifa. I would be very happy if they would make the upcoming msi rtx 5080 or 5070 with Tifa on it lol

So you have not finished this rig? Or you getting parts in?
Still waiting for the GPU either the RTX 5080 or RTX 5070 and the power supply that will suit the said GPU which should be out around 2025, depending on how good will its price to performance ratio mainly...

Well it will have one official Tifa PLOT II component installed inside at least, the samsung ssd i posted before lol

msi made gpu with anime PLOT recently, the msi rtx 4070 super but it's not the gpu i want and it's not Tifa. I would be very happy if they would make the upcoming msi rtx 5080 or 5070 with Tifa on it lol
Do post after completion of build with Tifa fan of her

Reactions: cm2
Do post after completion of build with Tifa fan of her
Of course. Though it's too bad the official samsung Tifa SSD -- that I already bought and gave a test run that I posted before on this thread -- does not have Tifa artwork on it, but the color of the LED on it is Red and Tifa's eye color, gloves and Shoes are red and the SSD has really fast read and write speeds just like Tifa's speed, she's really fast and has fast combo attacks with excellent enemy stagger potential ability in the game lol

Also the SSD screw slot's color is like Tifa Moon earring's color and also the shape lol

nkIvsFO.jpg

x5i6KVr.jpg

v0r6lSf.jpg

Last edited:
Of course. Though it's too bad the official samsung Tifa SSD -- that I already bought and gave a test run that I posted before on this thread -- does not have Tifa artwork on it, but the color of the LED on it is Red and Tifa's eye color, gloves and Shoes are red and the SSD has really fast read and write speeds just like Tifa's speed, she's really fast and has fast combo attacks with excellent enemy stagger potential ability in the game lol

Also the SSD screw slot's color is like Tifa Moon earring's color and also the shape lol

nkIvsFO.jpg

x5i6KVr.jpg

Dam that's gonna be crazy for tifa fans :squee:

Bought a 4TB WD NVMe PCIe-4 drive late last year. :)
You posted that already last year on the same thread lol double posts.
I just got this: Amazon.com It was less than $200 when I bought it. Couldn't pass it up! I had tried a Samsung 980 Pro, but had problems migrating to it. My existing NVMe system drive is an HP and so the new one migrated perfectly. Love it1!

Back