Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Do not forget to pick up this awesome game.

Kirby is so cute!!! I'm not sure if I will be picking up this game soon but I have to admit Kirby is absolutely adorable.

I'm playing through it now and I already beat world 3. I have tomorrow off so I'm gonna play the heck out of it so I could possibly beat it tomorrow or Thursday at the pace I'm going.

Come on now, pace yourself.
The funny thing is I am. I've gotten 100% in everything I've been able to do so far. I really love this game. It's still a bit early to say, but I think this will be one of the best single player Kirby experiences.

So I forgot to mention I beat this game 100% yesterday! Absolutely one of the most amazing single player Kirby experiences ever. I plan to do co-op with a friend at some point, but I doubt it'll be as good of a co-op game as Star Allies. The only real issue I had wasn't with the game itself, but my Switch would get so hot that it would overheat and would force itself into sleep mode. Which isn't the biggest deal breaker in the world, it's just weird that a Kirby game of all things is what pushes the Switch to its limits.

As for the codes you get at the end of the demo, they just give you in game rewards like money and stuff, which could be worth it, but you can just find the codes online so you don't even need to play the demo.

I watched a review and it looks quite a bit like Mario 3D World, I reckon I'll enjoy it quite a bit.

So I forgot to mention I beat this game 100% yesterday! Absolutely one of the most amazing single player Kirby experiences ever. I plan to do co-op with a friend at some point, but I doubt it'll be as good of a co-op game as Star Allies. The only real issue I had wasn't with the game itself, but my Switch would get so hot that it would overheat and would force itself into sleep mode. Which isn't the biggest deal breaker in the world, it's just weird that a Kirby game of all things is what pushes the Switch to its limits.

As for the codes you get at the end of the demo, they just give you in game rewards like money and stuff, which could be worth it, but you can just find the codes online so you don't even need to play the demo.

I never heard of a Switch overheating.

How long were you playing for?
A 3-5 hours. Same with Kirby. Though, it would only happen when I was doing these timed challenges in Kirby and would have to restart the level. I don't think the game liked me restarting the level every 10 seconds.

A 3-5 hours. Same with Kirby. Though, it would only happen when I was doing these timed challenges in Kirby and would have to restart the level. I don't think the game liked me restarting the level every 10 seconds.

Ah, I play at most 2 hours if even that, most likely why I didn't see over heating from Astral chain.

Ah, I play at most 2 hours if even that, most likely why I didn't see over heating from Astral chain.
Just a little update, I don't think Kirby and the Forgotten Land is what overheated my Switch. Last week I played games with my friends and it overheated during Switch Sports, Fortnite, and lots of other games too. We blew some air in it and a lot of dust came out, but it was still overheating so I think the fan stopped working and that's why it was overheating. That said, right after that day, I looked online and bought the new OLED model since there's no reason to not buy the newer model. I just hope that they don't make a new new model in the next few years.

Back